Alsubaie had many large business achievements admired by businessmen in KSA and Arabian Gulf, some of which are the following:
- Broad wide-ranging relationships with international banks like City Bank, Chemical Bank, HSBC Bank, Republic Bank of New York.
- Opened the first executive office at Empire State Building in New York to meet KSA requirements of drilling machines for petrol and water.
- Founded Alsubaie Bank.
- Co-founder of Alrajhi Banking Company.
- Co-founder of Aljazirah Bank and board member since 1980.
- Co-founder of Jadwa Investment Company.
- Co-founder of Fajr Capital Investment Company.
Industrial & Investment Sector:
- Co-founder of Shrimp National Company in Alleeth, one of the largest projects to produce shrimps in the world with a capacity of 160500 tons a year being exported internationally and 20800 employees.
- Co-founder of SABIC.
- Co-founder of SAFCO.
- Co-founder of Riyadh Electric Company.
- Co-founder of C Company, an American company that produced the first device to measure the blood sugar level without pricking.
- Co-founder of Tabola, an American company that produces semi-conductors. It is one of the largest 50 companies of the world.
- The first Saudi share holder of ARAMCO in KSA.
Real Estate Sector:
- Founded and co-founded many real estate projects that helped in developing real estate sector in Saudi Arabia.
- Built hotels, residential & administrative buildings, developed waste lands, compounds, malls in Jeddah, Makkah, Madinah, Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar, Dawadmi, Kharj and Unaizah.
- Alsubaie is now building the largest residential and commercial project in Makkah that will accommodate more than 300,000 pilgrims.